Friday, January 7, 2011

HELLO Apples and Peanut butter. :) So with the weight watchers new pointsplus system all fruits are now FREE! woo hoo. So when you are getting those hunger pains being able to grab the fruit you have in your fridge is like a life saver.
Well its my snack time and I got a bunch of apples for Jay and I yesterday at the grocery and I totally forgot about my mother introducing me to pairing it with peanut butter. Because peanut butter is so filling, its a perfect match! Technically today is my "real" day 2 after attending my first WW meeting and weighing in. I am going strong, and actually having a really hard time using up all my points, especially now that you get a higher daily allowance with pointsplus, even though alot of foods are a higher point value now too, but I have found myself eating alot of fruit and veggies (Like i should be) and those are free. By dinner time, I have a hard time finishing my meal, and I just let Jason finish it for me because im only allowed to eat until my tummy is satisfied :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh yea I have a few treats for you from the cafe lemme talk to mom and see what ww allows......more to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok talked to mom she said u can have anything it just is points so....i suggest what I call fish in an envolope...first get parchment paper from grocery.fold it into an envolope and set on baking sheet pan. Fill it with a large piece of fish, my favorite is cod, lemon slices, a little olive oil, onions, peppers, squash, etc. then finish w some old bay seasoning, salt, pepper and then seal envolope as best you can. Bake at 350 for 20 min then yuuuuuuum serve along with rice like mom makes!! Call me if you have questions. Enjoy and ill keep the meals comin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm that sounds good, Ill have to pick up some fish when i go to grocery store next, jason would love it too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. use peanut butter from smart balance. remember i would comment about how much food you would have to eat to complete all of the daily points? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im having such a hard time eating up all my points! I have so many more now with the new system. Its completely different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey baby girl keep up the good work I'm proud of you! Just please don't stop cooling me real food! Love you

    ReplyDelete