Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 4

Make sure when you comment to put your name down if you want me to know who it is. It says anonymous and I won't know who is leaving the comment!!

Reading weight loss motivational quotes keep me inspired daily to write this blog and to keep positive on my fat loss journey.

"One small step at a time."

I really like this one. It reminds me to make small goals before I reach my large goals so they become more reachable. It was mentioned on The Biggest Loser last week. When you have such a large number of weight to lose you get overwhelmed, it's best to think of something you can reach in a smaller about of time. When I weighed in at my WW meeting I decided my goals would be 5%, then 10% weight loss and so on. I haven't thought out any other goals, right now it is just fat loss. As I progress I'm sure I will think of plenty to reach. But remember, small steps.

What goals do you have?


Mental status: Powerful
Stomach Status: Satisfied
Physical status: Entire house cleaned :)

1 comment:

  1. breaking it down into smaller increments is definetly the way to do it. otherwise it's too overwhelming. i took a piece of paper and wrote down a list of each increment. then as i reach each mini goal, i cross it off. it's a visual motivator to be able to look at the list and start to see all of the goals crossed off...love that!

    ReplyDelete