Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 39- Valentines Plans

Jay and I really aren't doing anything this year for Valentines day besides enjoying each others company because he was deployed last year. I really didn't want any candy or chocloate this year or any dinner plans because I don't want to sabotage myself. I have found that now when I try to eat something I think I crave (popcorn) it's making me feel sick. My brain is starting to catalog and register those things and I'm not wanting any of it at all anymore. Minimal cravings are making this journey go alot more smoothly than about 30 days ago. I guess the fact that I'm going to be in Florida having to get into a bathing suit in less than a month is also motivation to keep strictly on my plan so when I see my mom, grandparents and besties they will be saying "WOW"!
It has been brought to my attention (Jen :) ) that it may be confusing on my weigh-in days of how much total weight I have lost. I will start adding that along with my weekly weigh in to be more clear!

Our computer has picked up a virus and the Internet has been on the fritz so I am going to have to find another solution to be able to write on here until it's fixed.

Do you have any plans to work off that chocolate from your hips and butt?! What are everyones Valentines day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment