Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 7, One Week DOWN!

Wednesday night weight in, pounds lost: 3.4

Not as good as I was hoping, but with barely any exercise over the last week and eating out twice, once being today at Applebees for a friends birthday. At least I had a loss. I'm used to being able to drop a good 7 pounds my first week but I also have never tried WW as seriously as I am now. I usually am basically starving myself but with this week coming up being my first with added physical activity I am hoping my number will be much higher next week.
I am kind of bummed and am hoping this will not discourage me. I need good thoughts :) !
As I previously mentioned, I met up with a friend for her birthday at Applebees for lunch. Applebees has a few items on their menu with the Pointsplus values, a lot less than I thought though, 5. I ended up ordering their Chipotle Lime Chicken with a side of rice and fresh fruit. The chicken was great, it was served with a hot salsa over top of it. I added the fresh fruit as an extra side but the total Pointplus value was 13. I would order it again.
Jason has a four day weekend coming up and he will be helping me stay motivated to hit the gym. I will need the motivation so I can make it habit.

Have you had any Weight Watchers meals from Applebees you would recommend?

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT weight loss Hannah!! Do not be discouraged by that at all. Average healthy wt. loss is 2lbs per week to keep it off. Weight that stays off I mean. This diet is very liveable and that is the point. It is not painful at all. Not starving. Can go out to eat, have a beer. go to lunch with a friend, etc.. and still lose 3.6 lbs. Awesome! As you get more used to eating this way and used to the pt. values you will find you think about it less and it becomes second nature (your choices I mean). That's when it got easier for me. I liked not having to think about it all the time. Applebees choices are really limited right now I think since the new program went into place. They havent' adjusted their menu yet to the new program. I think what little they are offerring they are really skimpy on the servings, being that those fruits are zero points and so are the green veggies in that salad. They could "beef up" those plates. Right now I'm not impressed with them at all. I can do better on my own in any other restaraunt. Keep up the good work.--Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey baby...don't be discouraged. just think... that's almost 15 sticks of butter you lost!!!

    i like what sherry had to say about ww being such a liveable diet. i wish i could go out to eat twice in a week and then still lose almost 4 lbs!!

    you're doing great and remember you're smaller today than you were yesterday ;)

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay motivated baby your doing great! I kno u have it in you there's notebooks, WW books, and calculators on every surface of our house!!!! Keep up the good work babydoll! We will def be hitting the gym this weekend I'll set u up with a few good cross fits and some weight lifting then the cardio is up to you! I love you! I hope BJ's has sumthing healthy u can munch on!

    ReplyDelete