Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 6

Today started off pretty slow. I didn't really have the motivation to do anything, probably because it was VERY cold today. Where did the Ohio in me go? I ended up getting the motivation to head to the gym and Jay met up with me after work. I got a good 40 minute cardio workout in. A good last chance workout before my weigh in tomorrow which I am very excited for! I can't wait to see how I did my first week. I stuck to the program completely with no troubles whatsoever! I hope it reflects on the scale.

Tonight I made a pretty easy dinner for Jay and I both. It was kind of like an American Goulash, was simple to throw together when we got home later than dinner time. I have a few pounds of lean ground beef frozen away for nights like tonight, and I guess i picked up the skill from my Mom that I can just use everything in my pantry and it still tastes good. With being on Weight Watchers I need to use up the rest of my lean beef and replace it with ground turkey!

Sorry guys, tonight is a short post. I got home late and The Biggest Loser is on tonight :) Unfortunately we don't live in the real world and have no DVR so I must catch it at the original time!


Any good recipes that you made tonight?

3 comments:

  1. Hey baby girl! Tonights dinner was great I'm so freaking stuffed tho!!! But I'm glad we got a good work out in tonight! This weekend we are def setting up a good cross fit and I'm gunna make you cry like bonnie in her cage after I beat her for pooping on the couch but anyways I wish u best of luck Tom. Night I know you will be happy with your results! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like black beans? We had a black bean lasagna the other night that was only 6 points for one huge slice! It was delicious!! Let me know if that appeals to you and I'll send you the recipe!

    Jaynie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES send me the recipe! I have been trying to find good recipes for all the black beans ive got stocked up :)

    ReplyDelete