Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 18

The weekend is coming to a dreaded close. Jason will be out in the field for work for the next few days so I'm going to have to find something to keep myself busy. As of now, I have made it successfully through the weekend without any failures. Jason even ordered pizza last night! Go me! If anyone knows me real well, pizza is my all time favorite food.

Tracking.
They encourage us to write everything down that we eat and our physical activity into a journal daily. I do this religiously. Before I joined WW I used to write down every food I ate in a notebook and calculate my daily calorie intake. Just something I picked up on and never really could stop doing. I'm a "list" person. Luckily because of this, I am successful at tracking my points correctly. All the other women that attend the meetings seem to hate it. I find it refreshing to be able to look back and see what I consumed that day and also make sure I'm sticking to the diet's terms. Do you track your foods?

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby girl! I recently looked in your book and deluded how many points some of thing I eat really are !!! It's crazy to honk that one thing I eat or drink Anzac can be like 20 points!!!! It makes me want to think more wisely about my consumption choices!! I love you baby keep up the good work and good job staying strong with he pizza last niggardly and mc Donalds breakfast this morning! I'm sorry for torturing you!!! I love you

    ReplyDelete