Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 13

Well, tomorrow is the big day. My 2nd weigh in. I'm pretty nervous, especially because we went out to dinner this weekend and I also had my ice cream give in. Other than that I have stuck to my plan down to the T, and have also worked in exercise. Actually remembering back this week, I'm thinking I only missed one day of working out. Hmm not too bad I'd say!

The planning of my meals was super easy at the beginning. I just went grocery shopping and had everything I needed. Now that the items in my fridge are dwindling down I'm learning to get creative and it's getting more challenging. I've learned that after dinner and clean up on the night before I try to look through my inventory and preplan the next day so I don't face being hungry and making a poor choice.

Stay tuned for tomorrows weigh in. I need good thoughts :) Also, any good recipes containing items left over in your cupboards that I can throw together?!

2 comments:

  1. Your doin gray baby doll! I'm glad your loving the bike! Keep up the good work, I have a good feeling about tomorrow! Smile and kno your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. being hungry and having to decide what to eat is the "kiss of death" on a diet!!!

    you are right that it's much easier to stay on track with a full inventory of healthy food on hand.

    good idea to plan the night before. and utilize the online meal planners also.

    it's actually cheaper to cook at home than it is to eat out so much. you can set aside the few dollars each week you save and plan a romantic get-away with jay when you reach your goal. or as i am now facing, save money to buy some new clothes in smaller sizes as the one's you have will start to fall off of you ;)

    ReplyDelete