Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 28- I am a beginner

Todays weigh in was good :)

Down 5 lbs! Now that's what I am talking about!

Thinking back to January I spent alot of time weighing, measuring and calculating everything I ate. Now that it's the beginning of February I am feeling very comfortable and confident about the program. I don't start freaking out when I don't have a meal planned, I just go with the flow. Obviously, with this weeks fat loss number it seems like I'm doing OK! Some weeks I am more positive than others, this week being one of them. Who wouldn't be confident with a good number on the scale?! I've noticed that when I have a good week, for some reason I won't pull as good of a number when I weigh in the next time. It must just be my natural body chemistry. Cross your fingers for me.
Since the first day of my weight loss journey I haven't struggled one bit making my meals for breakfast and lunch. When it comes dinner time I tend to have a hard time trying to be a bit more creative. Especially because I have my husband to also think about when I am cooking. Lately I have just been using the Weight Watchers smart ones freezer dinners with a salad on the side. I am slowly trying to add in dinners that both he and I can eat and enjoy! When I say slowly, I'm talking snails pace. It's happening though and that's all that matters. I am a beginner and I'm learning. Actually a beginner at alot of things, a few being weight watchers, wife, and cook. All of these effect my journey so better slow than sorry.
For those of you who try to eat healthier, what do you do when cooking dinner for you and your significant others, children and/or visitors?! How do you overcome the "pickiness" of the ones you cook for?

2 comments:

  1. i obviously dont cook but i bet bethenny frankel has some good/quick recipes for you!! shes all into her skinny girl brand stuff...check online n see if she has anything good!!

    ReplyDelete